We will be able to play Fall Guys for free on Epic Games Store.
Free Fall Guys is now a fact. Last year, Epic Games acquired video game studio Mediatonic, which created Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. Many were expecting this, and the day of the big announcement has confirmed it all – Fall Guys, starting from June 21st this year, will be available as a free-to-play game.
But, this is not the only big news today. As you might remember what happened with Rocket League, the same will apply to a hit massively party game. The game will cease sales on Steam, and new players will no longer be able to buy and play the game, as the free-to-play version of Fall Guys will be exclusively on Epic Games Store for PC players. You are safe if you already own Fall Guys on Steam!
Now there is also something that will interest people who purchased the game. You will be eligible for a Legacy Pack if you owned and played Fall Guys before the game switched to the f2p model.
Fall Guys Legacy Pack will include the following content:
- Season Pass for Season 1
- The Feisty Dwarf costume
- The Veggie Dog costume
- The Regal costume
These Fall Guys items will be automatically granted to you in-game after June 21st. Just make sure you launch the game at least once.
If you don’t own the game but don’t want to miss these rewards once the Fall Guys free-to-play edition launches, you can still buy the game. These are the best offers for Fall Guys on Steam from dozens of digital stores. This might be the last chance to find a nice deal for the game!
There are also some freebies for all current and future players. The game creators have prepared a special Fall Guys pre-registration event for Fall Guys players to make the wait more exciting. You can take part in it and will be awarded the following Fall Guys milestone rewards:
- The “Keen Bean” Nameplate will be unlocked as a reward at 500,000 pre-registration sign-ups;
- 3,500 Kudos will be unlocked as a reward at 1,000,000 pre-registration sign-ups. Kudos are one of Fall Guys’ in-game currencies. If you want to get Fall Guys free kudos, you can’t miss the event;
- The “Burgers” Pattern will be unlocked as a reward at 1,500,000 pre-registration sign-ups. You will be able to use it to customize your Fall Guy;
- The “Muscleman” Emote will be unlocked as a reward at 2,000,000 pre-registration sign-ups. You can use it to mock other players or use it to socialize with other players;
- The last reward that requires the biggest number of registrations is the most wanted customization by players – a free Fall Guys costume! The “Melonhead” Costume will be unlocked as a reward at 2,500,000 pre-registration sign-ups.
To participate in the Fall Guys pre-registration event, visit this page and press the “PRE-REGISTER NOW” button. Log in with your existing Epic Games account and press the same button again. That’s everything you need to do to help unlock milestones.
You don’t need to own the game to get these rewards. All unlocked milestone items will be auto-granted by June 27th, 2022.
That’s everything we know learned from Fall Guys’ BIG Announcement. Will you start playing Fall Guys once it is available free to play on the Epic Games platform? Share your thoughts about the transition to the free-to-play model in the comment section below.