The World Series of Warzone event returns in 2022 with a whopping $600k prize pool. Think you’ve got what it takes? Here’s how to sign up for a chance to take on Warzone’s best.
Competitive Warzone is back, with the World Series of Warzone tournament returning for 2022. There’s $300k up for grabs in both the NA and EU regions, bringing the prize pool up to a mighty $600,000.
This time, however, it’s not just streamers and pro players taking part. During Season 4 Reloaded, Activision will be hosting open in-game qualifiers where anyone can be in with a shot of earning their portion of the impressive prize pool.
Here’s how to enter the $600k World Series of Warzone event, as well as the schedule, format, and how to watch the finals.
How to sign up for $600k World Series of Warzone tournament
The World Series of Warzone tournament is open to any player in the NA or EU regions, so you don’t need to be a streamer or pro player to be in with a shot.
The In-Game Open will be on a dedicated Warzone playlist, and the top 40 teams in each region will square off in the Qualifiers. Then, the top 20 will advance to the finals and go against established pro players and streamers.
Here’s everything you need to do to:
- Create an account or log in to GameBattles.com
- Register your Trios squad in your region by August 15 at 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET / 2 AM BST (August 16)
- Drop into the World Series of Warzone BR Trios Playlist running from August 12 at 9 AM PT to August 15 at 9 AM PT
- If you’re one of the Top 40 Trios in either EU or NA, you’ll advance to the Qualifiers
- Here, the top 20 Trios will advance to the Finals alongside 20 invited teams and can compete for their region’s $300k prize pool
World Series of Warzone 2022 schedule & format
There will be a 2022 World Series of Warzone tournament in both the EU and NA regions, with each having a prize pool of $300k. Plus, the SoloYolo returns, where one player will take home an extra $100,000 if they can pull off the solo win.
Here are all of the World Series of Warzone events and their dates:
- World Series of Warzone In-Game Open (August 12-15)
- EU Qualifier (August 20)
- NA Qualifier (August 21)
- EU Final & SoloYolo (September 6)
- NA Final & SoloYolo (September 7)
The format is much the same as other Warzone tournaments such as the CDL Resurgence, so here’s a breakdown of the scoring:
- 1 Elimination = 1 Point
- Placement Multiplier
- 1st = 2x Points
- 2nd-15th = 1.5x Points
- 16th-40th = 1x Points
How to watch World Series of Warzone finals
The World Series of Warzone finals will be broadcast on Call of Duty’s Twitch channel, but with there being 20 teams made up of invited players, you should be able to watch their individual gameplay too.
We’ve embedded the World Series of Warzone finals Twitch stream above and will be sure to update this piece once we know more about the finals event.
Image Credit: Activision